Sunday, June 22, 2014

Chicken Soup for the Soul


I sat down in my office just a few moments ago and decided to open my email before revising a manuscript for a June 30 deadline.....there to my surprise was an email from Chicken Soup for the Soul. The editor for the book Chicken Soup for the Soul: Reboot Your Life informed me that one of my stories made it to the final selection process. I sat here stunned for a few moments and now have so much adrenalin pumping through my system that I can hardly sit still. I've literally submitted a manuscript to Chicken Soup every quarter since I began writing in 2010. Persistence does pay off! I don't know the exact deadlines, details about when the book will be published, and when it will hit the stores. But I just had to share the fantastic news.

No comments:

Post a Comment